Italeri 100 Years War English in 1/72 complete

 


With these last four Mounted Knights I have finally completed the two boxes of Italeri 1/72 '100 Years War English' figures I bought in Mid - 2021. There are 52 figures in total, so my figure count for the period is progressing nicely, with enough to make a decent sized game between two opposing forces.

The last few weeks I have been busy with Christmas/New Years/travel/Lock-down/back-to-work so unfortunately I haven't gotten around to cracking open any of the other boxes of goodies I have in my queue. 

Here are all the English mounted troops. I may drag all of the other out for a family portrait another time, but at the moment, I'm packing everything up and getting ready to move house in the next few weeks.



I gave up upon New Year's Resolutions many many years ago but I do have a few plans for this year, once things have settled down. 

More Lion Rampant, more To The Strongest!, more medieval figures in 1/72....and perhaps another period.

I have been flirting with the idea of creating a Thirty Years War or English Civil War project, with opposing armies of course. I really enjoyed the creating my 100 YW armies last year, and I'd love to create another 1/72 project for TYW or ECW...but the figures in 1/72 are difficult to obtain.

We'll see what happens.




Comments

Popular Posts