More Zvezda French for Lion Rampant...


My fascination and enthusiasm for Lion Rampant continues. I'm trying to smash this 1/72 box of Zvezda figures out so I can schedule another game soon.

These Crossbowmen are pretty rough & ready but they'll do. I'm not happy with my painting on the pavises... I experimented with a few different free-hand designs and they were horrible...too horrible to even see the light of digital day.

In the end I just went for a fairly bland half & half of white/blue...the entire retinue will have some kind of variation on this colour scheme. Even now these pavises look a bit 'how's-yer-father'....

Now I've got over 20 figures from the box I think I'm going to have to finish the bases. The monotony of basing 40 odd figures in one go is just too depressing to contemplate at the moment.



 

Comments

Popular Posts