Airfix Sheriff of Nottingham..last few figures left


Here are the last few foot soldiers from the Airfix Sheriff of Nottingham set that I've been slowly finishing over the past three months. Over the weekend, I had a short burst of energy and finished these six figures over the course of about 2 hours, between a few hot/cold/hot cups of tea and the constant interjections from my wild kids. 

They've got a bit of a Walt-Disney-protect-the-princess colour scheme...I don't know what I was thinking to be honest...the brushes led me. I think I was still half asleep, even by Sunday arvo.  

Still, it was fun and I'm happy to have finished them. I've only got three riders to go. These foot soldiers aren't spectacular, and for some reason the previous owner (or kid) sliced off a few shields, but they're good enough for the tabletop, and more importantly, the figures will bulk-up my 'Knights of the Round Table / Arthurian' force. 

I'm planning on getting another game of Song of Blades & Heroes soon, or perhaps Lion/Dragon Rampant. Maybe even this weekend.

We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts